Tuesday, May 4, 2010

More Senior Picture Experiments...

Zach
I had Zach meet me at the Mesa Art Center because I had heard so many people take pictures there but I myself had never been. We only stayed there for a little while before he wanted to head over to the freeway and take picture infront of the graffiti...boys. Taking a boys senior pictures was a little harder...I didn't know how to pose him. And even though there weren't very many shots that turned out, this was definately a really good experience.









Kacy Smith
This was my second time taking someones senior pictures so i'm still learning and trying to get the hang of it. I took Kacy to Downtown Gilbert because I just loved all the stuff I found when I took Allyson's pictures and I had heard about some stuff that I didn't see before. It was a lot more fun when I knew some ideas of places to go and I think the shots turned out pretty good.










1 comment:

Laura Blue said...

great job sis! keep up the good work. i love love love the graffiti pic