Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Own

This week I have had a lot of free time for a change, I only work two days and I got a day and a half off school from the Aims testing. So Monday me and Sarah decided to go to the temple and take pictures. It was really windy so it was hard to get good pictures where there wasn't hair in our face or our eyes squinting. I started editing a couple of the good ones of me and went to do Sarah's and my photoshop started acting up so I couldn't get to them. I'm thinking off using this picture for my senior picture though...


2 comments:

Laura Blue said...

Gorgeous! I love that photo. Does your hair acctually hold a curl? It looks real good. It's getting so long too. I can't wait for you to and get up here...we can start doing photo shoots together.

Merry said...

Jessica, I love this picture! I just found your blog through Laura and Sarah's blogs. How have things been since graduation?