Saturday, January 30, 2010

A whole bunch of random...

Jodi sings to me all the time :) anytime I ask her to she will. I love it...she even pretends like she has a mic haha.



We were sitting around thinking of something to do and then Jodi saw the legos...so of course she wanted to play with them. I felt like I was a kid again biulding a lego house for my lego person.


I was raining a lot last weekend and it even started to hail a little so me and Jodi were outside enjoying it. We saw my lemon tree and decided to pick some and make some lemonade.



We ended up picking four whole bowls full and made so much lemonade that we had to just start freezing the lemon juice for later. I love spending time with Jodi :)



My mom finished making my blanket :) it matches my room so well. This is the first time I have ever really had a color themed room. I love it! :)



These are all my vans...minus my new red suede ones :) haha



My family has been hooked on a couple of games lately. Cody and Krystal have even been coming over during the week more just to play...Collin and Chelci too. We usually end up playing Rummikub, What If?, or Old Mexico.

My picture of the games just deleted and I don't know how to get it back at the bottom...it keeps adding it to the top...ahh haha oh well.

2 comments:

shabbyscrapper said...

love, love, love the pics...keep 'em comin'!!

oh yeah...and i love you!

ForeverSarahLee said...

I LOVE YOU TOO!

When you leave & forget all about us... Will you at least update your blog a lot. It's like the onlyway we can still be a part of Laura's life too.